Monday 21 January 2013

The Candid Chameleon takes on Project Wardrobe

During a seriously epic wardrobe clean up, it occurred to me that I have the most ridiculous amount of clothes which I never wear/have never worn.

THIS IS NOT OK!

With my perennial need for new stuff, my bank account is in a consistent state of empty sadness. Today, I came to the realisation that I have heaps of new stuff....these items of clothing have been sitting in my wardrobe calling to be worn or altered into something more endearing.

So today I pledge to all of you in the blogosphere, I will not buy anything new until I have worn every last item of clothing in my wardrobe (and believe me, this could take years with all the shit I've got).

I will document every outfit for your perusal and judgement. So without further ado.....




........let Project Wardrobe begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment