Monday 28 January 2013

Project Wardrobe: Day 7

The tension and squabbling between my inner shop-a-holic and this project is beginning to die down, and I'm feeling ok about not being able to buy anything (at least for today). My wardrobe is starting to feel like a boutique, with so many unworn and forgotten pieces to choose from!

Today, I pulled out my favourite booties from winter (even though it's hot as balls, I don't care) and a long-forgotten tan belt which I used to wear all the time.

The Details:

Dress//Cotton On
Belt//Veronica Maine
Booties//Windsor Smith
Bracelets & Cuff//Aldo
Earrings//Lovisa

I really love that the hardware on the belt is silver. It's a nice change to have tan with something other than gold (not to mention a little unexpected).


No comments:

Post a Comment