Friday 8 February 2013

Road Trippin' With My Man

Instead of my usual outfit posts, I thought I would do something a little different and post some pictures I took while on a road trip from Cairns to Brisbane with my partner.

We spent 21 hours in the car together over the course of 2 days, and I think it's safe to say we may not want to see each other for a while now!

So here is a selection of my very mediocre photography skills.....enjoy!

Head to my Facebook www.facebook.com/thecandidchameleon and click Like, also you can follow me on instagram @thecandidchameleon.

xx


A little service station somewhere between Mackay and Gladstone.


My partner Brady, enjoying his new ride (and the sunnies I bought him)!


Beautiful sunset over Horseshoe Bay in Bowen, North Queensland.


The view from the resort we stayed overnight in at Horseshoe Bay.


Took this sunset photo about 4 hours from home in the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment