Monday 4 February 2013

Project Wardrobe: Weekend Edition


Yet another jam-packed weekend full of work, events and other shenanigans! Here are my outfits from days 10-13. Enjoy!

Project Wardrobe: Day 10

Had some very exciting meetings today, so I had to get my professional on! Also wanted to add a taste of mixed prints, so I added a headscarf to make things a little more interesting.

The Details:

Dress//Sheike
Shoes//Tony Bianco
Necklace//Magnolia Silver Jewellery
Headscarf//Lovisa



 Project Wardrobe: Day 11

Went to a couple of events tonight, one of which was the IZE Magazine 1st Birthday Bash at Alloneworld. Was great to catch up with some models and photographers that I have worked with, and also with the girls who started the magazine. If you want to check it out, head to www.izemagazine.com - it's a great source of inspiration for art, fashion, music and culture.

The Details:

Bustier//Forever New
Skirt//Sheike
Shoes//Vintage from Op Shop
Arm Cuff, Earrings & Rings//Lovisa
Bag//Typo


With my business partner Lucy Billiau (left) and photographer Demi Cambridge.

Project Wardrobe: Day 12

Had some work to do today, but as it was Sunday just kept it casual.

The Details:

Top//Bardot
Denim Vest//Bardot
Tights//Bardot
Boots/Ruby Shoes
Necklace//Diva
Rings & Bracelets//Lovisa, Diva & Colette



Project Wardrobe: Day 13

Was feeling very colourful on this lovely Monday! It's always nice to inject some colour to make yourself feel alive.

The Details:

Top//Sheike
Shorts//Sheike
Belt//Bardot
Shoes//Windsor Smith



I hope you enjoyed my weekend edition of Project Wardrobe! Please subscribe, and head to my Facebook www.facebook.com/thecandidchameleon and my instagram @thecandidchameleon for a live feed on what I'm up to.

Love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment