Tuesday 5 March 2013

The Edit...My Picks of the Newness at Bardot

As some of you may know, not only am I an avid Bardot lover, but I also work there on a casual basis in between clients, photoshoots and meetings (somehow I just can't seem to let go of retail). It has occurred to me over my last few shifts just how much amazing new stuff we have received at work and I just had to show you!

All of these pieces can be mixed and matched with each other for the perfect on-trend Autumn wardrobe. I am really REALLY struggling to not buy any of these things, but I have a feeling I may cave very soon, especially for those amazing boots!

Here are my picks of the new pieces at Bardot:








Click here to shop Bardot:
Let me know if you guys love any of these and if you already own/want to buy them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, wondering if you could help me.. r the arrow boots a small make or big make ? Im usually a 7 1/2 and not sure if a 7 or 8 would fit me.. would be great if u could help me with this.. thanks

    ReplyDelete